Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How to weasel out of a photo radar ticket


Write a letter similar to this:

Dear Sirs,

I have signed the enclosed form that accompanied AZ Traffic Ticket and Complaint # XXXXXXX because the photo of the driver in the complaint does not clearly show that I was driving the vehicle.

While I am certainly not a scholar of the law, I do know that our constitutional rights allow us to be presumed innocent until we have been proven guilty. Since I have an identical twin brother (see photo above), the photo of the driver in the complaint does not prove that I was driving the car – the driver could be my twin brother.

Therefore, I respectfully request this complaint be dismissed. As requested, below is a copy of my Driver License.

Important note: This letter works best if you are an identical twin or can find someone that looks very similar to you.

2 comments:

M&M-Maloy said...

WOW!!! Nice photo of the two of you. :0)

Angela said...

"Important note: This letter works best if you are an identical twin or can find someone that looks very similar to you."

Where do I find someone that looks similar to me? Is there a web site for that? :)