Monday, June 2, 2008

Remember when someone went into the exam room with you?

I had an interesting appointment with the Dr. today -- the 'Other Maloy' and I were visited at the same time. Not to provide support for each other or anything like that -- this was done in the spirit of true competition.

You see, we have been competing with each other to lose weight. We speak every few days to check on each others progress. He always says he weighs less, but I'm pretty certain that I weigh less. So we decided the only fair way to measure our weight is to get weighed on the same accurate scale at the same time, and Mike scheduled an appointment for me at the same time as his appointment - and we stepped on the scale in front of each other.

I am happy to report that I am more than 11 lbs. lighter than he is. There is more to the story, but you'll have to check his blog for any other information he might want to share.

4 comments:

M&M-Maloy said...

WHAT KRAM FAILED TO MENTION IS THAT MY BMI IS LOWER, AND SO IS MY BODY FAT CONTENT. MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT BUBBA! BRING IT ON!

Kram Yolam said...

Poundage is still poundage. Go lift a sack of potatoes brother - you weigh that much more than I do.

Jaclyn Maloy said...

You two aren't very nice to each other.

M&M-Maloy said...

Jaclyn.. Send me your blog address.